In today’s business climate, every company needs an attorney who can provide legal advice to protect and defends before doing cooperation with other parties. Whether the client is a corporation, partnership, limited liability company, joint venture, or other entity, SMART can provide guidance to help manage risks, maintain compliance, and avoid lawsuits in the future.
From Company Search, you can check the details of Companies and Business Names as well as basic information on Counterpart companies.
The following are Company Search services:
- Company Name Search;
- Detail of Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners of the Company;
- Historical Memorandum or Articles of Association of the Company;
- Shareholders List;
- Business Licenses or Certificates of Incorporation or Official Extract Verification;
- if it’s been dissolved; and
- Bankruptcy and/or Lawsuits (Court Clearance).
Call us Now for more information and fee estimates on Company Search Services by filling the following form: