Bimo sharpened his skills as Commercial Litigation Lawyer in one of the leading litigation law firms in Indonesia, Adnan Buyung Nasution & Partner. He also has other expertise in General Corporate Matters while he joined Makarim & Taira S, and Hanafiah Ponggawa & Partners. He was entrusted to assist in Joint Venture projects and other General Corporate Matters.
Bimo, who began his career in law as a journalist covering legal related matters, has established his own law firm since 2010 which has leading to a visionary establishment of SMART Legal Network. It is a network of law services provider which focused on providing professional legal services in both corporate and litigation matters. SMART also has great contribution to develop the skills of law practitioners. In the midst of his activities, Bimo with his colleague has also launched a crowdfunding platform focusing on social projects, Qoloni.com.
Mr. Hari (Asharyanto) is the Director of the firm who also leads the Corporate Services Area. Hari has extensive knowledge on a broad range of cross-border transactional matters, particularly in mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and organizational transactions.
He has also significant expertise in complex commercial contracts in various industrial sectors as well as shareholders agreements, proxy materials, corporate governance, restructuring, terms of business and partnership agreements. Hari’s background has provided him a range of tools to dealing with and advising owners of local business and multinational corporations on all aspects of their business.
Hari has other expertise in providing general corporate representation to various established and emerging businesses which covers a wide range of corporate legal issues including the negotiation of strategic alliances, the ongoing governance of entities, the formation and financing of startup companies, negotiating and documenting of a vast array of commercial transactions.
Hari, has various clients range from start-ups to mature public companies in various industries including natural energy, technology, food services, healthcare, hospitality, manufacturing, real estate, restaurant, and technology.
His experiences in Representative matters has been acknowledged since he has several work experiences in this field as below :
- PT Pasundan Resources in cooperation with private gas company related to Gas Construction;
- Dewata Group in its acquisition of several mining companies in Indonesia;
- PT AKR in its acquisition of PT Jabal Nor;
- BQ Group in Capital, Shares restructuring on its subsidiaries;
- PT Adicipta Inovasi (“AdIns”) in reviewing Technical Agreement of Financial Software System;
- PT Prima Andalan Mandiri in conducting Legal Due Diligence (LDD) on Mining Business License and also Coal Contract of Work;
- PT Bayer Indonesia in conducting Legal Due Diligence (LDD) on Factory Operational and Land Permit compliance with Indonesian Laws and Regulations;
- Chaswood Resources SDN. BHD in expanding their Food & Beverage business in Indonesia, with Brand name is Bulgogi Brothers and TGIF Friday;
- PT VFS- Services Indonesia in their day-to-day operations and corporate compliance with Indonesian Laws and regulations;
- K-Swiss International Manufacturing Ltd in their day-to-day operations and corporate compliance with Indonesian Laws and regulations;
- KV Asia Capital in their day-to-day operations and corporate compliance with Indonesian Laws and regulations;
- PT Dynapack Indonesia in their day-to-day employment arrangement. etc.
Above mentioned qualifications has been an assets for the firm and provided a guarantee that Hari, who earned his degree in Sharia Law, cum laude, from State Islamic University of Jakarta, will brings quality services to clients. Hari also a member of Indonesia Sharia Attorney’s Association and admitted to Indonesian Bar Association.
She has thorough skills and knowledge in handling various litigation cases, including cases related to Bankruptcy, Industrial Relations, Criminal and also various Commercial Disputes in Arbitration. One of her success stories was bailing out her client from an IDR 46-billion arbitration lawsuit, paying nothing after the case is closed.
Lita P Siregar
One of his career achievement was when he involved in a successful arbitration case with the value of IDR 92 Billion. In that case, Ali with his team accomplished the best settlement for their Client, with the settlement value is only 2% from the original claim.
He has strong skills on negotiation and lobbying which made him a specialist in securing Business License and other Operational Recommendations. Aside from handling litigation cases, Ali also assists in securing legal documents and licenses for local and foreign companies (PT and PT PMA), such as IMB or Building Permit for factories, Plantation Technical Reccomendation, Construction Business License or SIUJK, and other technical licenses.
Arif practices in the area of corporate law, licensing and regulatory works
Arif counsels on issues including corporate and formation, expatriate working permits and consumer law.
Catur Prasetya Wibowo
February 2003, Pusat Pengkajian Hukum (PPH) as a researcher and E.Y. Ruru & Partners as an associate lawyer. Involved in many researches and seminar events conducted by PPH which were held in cooperation with international institutions i.e. World Bank and IMF, and providing legal services in the area of finance, corporate and capital market.
July 2005, HakimDanRekan, a boutique law office which provides legal services mainly for oil and gas companies.
June 2007, joining with Hadiputranto, Hadinoto & Partners, Baker & McKenzie Jakarta, specializing in natural resources law, particularly oil and gas, and general corporate.
November 2010, special counsel in ADCO law office, Jakarta.
February 2012 – November 2014, legal advisor in Salamander energy (now Ophir Energy).
Various assignments/projects of some high profile clients during professional working period, among other things, are:
- Representing /advising clients in oil and gas business operations;
- Representing clients in drafting and negotiation of gas sale and purchase agreements and oil off-take agreements;
- Representing clients in some farm-in / farm-out transactions;
- Representing / advising upstream procurement under PTK007 procurement rules, including drafting or reviewing the contracts and negotiation;
- Secondeed as an operation legal counsel in Baker Hughes;
- Representing clients in the acquisitions of Mining Companies;
- Representing clients in the operations of mining
- Advising clients in shipping operation;
- Representing a client in company dissolution;
- Representing / advising clients in various general corporate issues from the establishment, operation up to dissolution;
- Representing clients in the restructuring and negotiation of an Engineering, Procurement and Construction Contract;
- Representing clients in project financing arrangement for oil and gas busuiness;
- member of lawyers for an International Chamber of Commerce arbitration proceeding;
- team member for a petroleum operation disaster recovery in East Java;
- representing clients in the public offering of several corporate bonds;
- providing legal services to several investment funds of some major investment companies in terms of its public offering, dissolution and liquidation, drafting and reviewing contracts and prospectus, issuing the first protected fund in Indonesia, replacement of custodian, analysis and application of law and regulations.